fleming is a good athlete and a good kid from what i can tell. i wish he had a better opportunity to shine than the one he does at pound. anyway, better luck for the rest of the season.
believe it was a simple holding call, thrown around the 50 yard line
believe it flown before the back got to the endzone though
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
fleming is a good athlete and a good kid from what i can tell. i wish he had a better opportunity to shine than the one he does at pound. anyway, better luck for the rest of the season.
Cant we all just get along?
Fleming said someone kicked him in the head and thats all he remembered at the end of the game..he didnt know where he was.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
[ QUOTE ]
Chubz seen ya out in the parkin lot throwin the ole football around..looks like your brother gets some ladies??
Why wasnt they on you??, you was the one throwing spirals.. and man when ya walk might wanna hold your head up..
[/ QUOTE ]
That's just who I am man, haha. I definitely love the game of football though. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Officially retired
I hope he is OK, did anyone take him to the ER?
I thought I might see you there, but I stayed on top all night and only made it off the hill at half-time. Was going to get you to come up top and listen to all the rednecks yelling. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
i hear ya chubz..
im not for sure if they took him to ER or not
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
wow, thats no good
all i seen was him get sacked, and didnt get up, thought he had hurt his ankle actually
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
I saw him holding the right side of his head, and closing his eyes when he came off the field. But I honestly didn't see anyone kicking him.
congrats to greg mullins for beating his old school.
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
Bookmarks